Why Should You Register To Do Paid Online Surveys?
Why wouldn’t you try to get a few hundred extra pounds per year by doing almost no effort? Indeed, you can get paid just by helping companies to find out what the general public think and want! By filling online surveys, you may not get rich, but it will give you some extra money. Your participation in online surveys can be done from home, with any kind of devices as computer or smartphone. No qualification required, the only thing you need is an internet connection.
How to proceed?
If you want to increase your chances to participate in online surveys, you should sign up on different websites which are offering this service. But, you shouldn’t pay to register, many of them are free and work as good.
When you become a member you will get access to some online surveys by email or through a website. The amount of online surveys available each month varies from one website to another. Each study is aimed at a specific audience, you will have to fall into the right target group to be able to answer the specific online survey.
The questions in the online surveys are very wide, they can be about a product, a brand a place you visited... You can sometimes even get to try new and innovative products. Most of the time, it concerns fun and interesting subjects.
How does the online surveys pay?
The money you will earn varies depending on the time you will spend on each online survey. The time to complete one online survey varies between 5 to 30 minutes, with an average of 20 minutes. The amount of money earned is also varying on the websites and studies; it can be from £0.5 to £5 per questionnaire. To give you an idea, if you put some energy into it, you can easily reach around £200 a year with paid online surveys; and it can even go beyond that!
The payment of these studies will be done under the form of points, vouchers or money; after a certain amount, you will get the possibility to cash out. Payout threshold varies for each website. Be careful: some of them are really high and it can take years before you are able to receive your earnings!
What to be aware of?
- Do set up a dedicated email address for this activity: some of the more scammy ones can overwhelm you with spam mails, which you should avoid on your personal email address.
- Do have patience: money doesn’t come fast, but when you get your first paycheck it pushes you to go further!
- Do check your emails: first come, first served; if the survey got the number of answers required it will close and then it will be too late for you.
- Don’t lie about your identity: websites often compare the information you will get kicked out by doing it.
- You need to register to the right websites with decent payment, low threshold and high volume of surveys. Here is a short list of the best ones: Ipsos, Swagbucks, GlobalTestMarket, Crowdology.
- If you want to go further and faster you can also join a focus group. You will be more limited on the number of surveys you can participate per year, but they pay much more!